[R] question about running out of memory on R

Johan Jackson johan.h.jackson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:53:02 CET 2007

Aha. Thanks Jim you rock. So my system is probably hitting that upper
limit of 2-3GB (a 32 bit issue I assume). Looks like I need to go 64
bit.

BTW, --max-mem-size looks like a command line command. Can I execute
something similar from within .Rprofile so that it does this each time
I start R?

Thanks again for your help,

Johan Jackson