[R] Is it possible to modify the position of the graphic window ?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 17:13:20 CET 2007

On Linux the default graphics device is X11(), and not so on Windows.

?X11 tells you no less than *two* ways to do this: I do wonder why you
don't just read the help file?

?options (see 'device') tells you how to set up a default device which you
could use to change default arguments, but using the X11 geometry
resources is the canonical way to do this.