[R] Is it possible to modify the position of the graphic window ?

8rino-Luca Pantani ottorino-luca.pantani at unifi.it
Tue Nov 6 18:25:54 CET 2007

I see.
Thanks for your highly appreciated help, Prof. Ripley.

I've been reading the x11 help file, only after people from this list
told me that it is the default in Linux

Please consider that I recently (and definitely) moved to linux from
Windows, and I still need to re-learn a lot of things.

I did'nt know that with "options" was possible to change the x11 windows.
I typed the following, and it worked
options(device= x11(xpos =500))
moving the window on the left
Now, if I'm allowed to push your patience a little further, how can I
make this change permanent ?

Thanks again
Ottorino Pantani