[R] bug in multcomp?

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Wed Nov 7 22:42:24 CET 2007

The only obvious typo is the misspelling of "Tukey".  Uppercase is
necessary.
But that is not the cause of the current error.  I can't duplicate the
problem
from your description.  Look at the data.frame data_mcp.  If that doesn't
give
you the hint, then you will need to send the data to the list, the standard
"commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."

Rich