[R] Problem with R version 2.6.0

Dimitri Liakhovitski ld7631 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:21:58 CET 2007

I just installed R 2.6.0 (had R 2.5 before).
Here is my problem. Usually, when I work with R I first go to
"File->Change dir" and browse to a folder that seats OUTSIDE of the
folder "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.6.0" and then create my script there
(and open and re-open it there). I never had any problems with R 2.4
or R 2.5.
However, after I installed R 2.6.0, R crashes every time I try to open
a script - if I work outside the R folder. Interestingly, no problems
when I work in the folder "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.6.0" (and create my
new folders and subfolders there).
Any advice?
Dimitri