[R] producing output as *.spo (spss output format)

Muenchen, Robert A (Bob) muenchen at utk.edu
Mon Nov 12 14:41:32 CET 2007

You probably don't want to spend time figuring out the .spo format. From
SPSS 16 on, that format is obsolete and replaced by the Unicode
XML-based .spv file. SPSS 16 users need a separate Legacy Viewer to read
.spo files. -Bob

Bob Muenchen (pronounced Min'-chen),
Manager, Statistical Consulting Center
U of TN Office of Information Technology
Stokely Management Center, Suite 200
916 Volunteer Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37996-0520
Voice: (865) 974-5230
FAX: (865) 974-4810
Email: muenchen at utk.edu
Web: http://oit.utk.edu/scc