[R] time plotting problem

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 01:10:22 CET 2007

In your examples the first line of your data refers to the
year 2009 and Oct 1st is repeated.  Is that really what
you meant?

I can't tell what your problem is from your description
other than the data problems cited but there are lots of
examples of plotting with zoo in the following which may
help you:
vignette("zoo")
vignette("zoo-quickref")
?plot.zoo
?xyplot.zoo

Note that zoo series must be time series, i.e. they must
have unique times.