[R] time plotting problem

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 13 01:20:29 CET 2007

Thanks to Gabor and Jim. I am not sure if the first
entry year = 2009 is all the problem I'm getting but
it is certainly seems like the worst of it.

My stupidity:  Someone sent me the data set in Excel
and I didn't do the basic data checks on. I _KNEW_ the
data went from 2006 to 2007.

--- Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendieck at gmail.com>