[R] Name collisions

Tim Fennell timothy.fennell at channing.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 14 18:53:34 CET 2007

I am receiving a list of name collisions when I launch R as seen below.
I'm new to R and any suggestion or help with how I can go about getting
rid of these collisions would be greatly appreciated.

% R

R version 2.5.1 (2007-06-27)
Copyright (C) 2007 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0

Type 'q()' to quit R.

Name collision between M0 M0
Name collision between M1 M1
Name collision between M5 M5
Name collision between MI MI
Name collision between Mx Mx
Name collision between My My
Name collision between Mz Mz
Name collision between Mu Mu Mu
Name collision between Mu Mu
Name collision between M2 M2
Name collision between M3 M3

--
Tim Fennell
Network Administrator

The information transmitted in this electronic communica...{{dropped:8}}