[R] analysis of large data set

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Mon Nov 19 20:26:36 CET 2007

On behalf of those of us trapped in 32-bit windows worlds.  Thanks to
Brian and the others that work on the windows port of R for the great
tool and for pushing the boundaries of microsoft.  Know that your
efforts are appreciated even if we don't say Thank You often enough.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at intermountainmail.org