[R] linewidth in Rgraphviz

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 5 21:50:01 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,
   Sorry for the slow reply, but something like this works,

          library(Rgraphviz)
          example(randomEGraph)
          x = plot(g1)
          xx = sapply(AgEdge(x), lines, lwd=2, len=1)

  there are other ways too - but this might be the easiest
  let me know if that does what you want...

   Robert

--
Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology