[R] linewidth in Rgraphviz

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Oct 4 04:02:00 CEST 2007

  I'm an Rgraphviz newbie trying to figure out how to do some things/whether
they are possible.
  Apparently graphviz does allow you to modify line widths of edges: see

https://mailman.research.att.com/pipermail/graphviz-interest/2001q2/000051.html

(although it looks a little obscure even in graphviz).  [As discussed in the
thread
above, the "weight" parameter in Rgraphviz sets the parameters of the graph
layout
algorithm, NOT the linewidth of the edge itself.]

   I can probably figure this out given enough hours, but if someone were
able
to put together an example in a few minutes (or know that it's impossible
or very difficult) I would be grateful ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker