[R] ??clusplot

Haiyong Xu xuhy at ucla.edu
Thu Oct 4 02:10:04 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I want to do classify some 2-dimensional points into four clusters by
pam() in the cluster package. However, I encountered some problems.

1. How can I change the "xlab" and "ylab" instead of the default
"Component 1" and "Component 2"? When I put "xlab" option in the
function, it always says "formal argument "xlab" matched by multiple
actual arguments".

2. There seems to be some rotation of the clusplot from the original
plot of points. Is there any way to remove this rotation?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Haiyong