[R] Multivariate chi-square distribution function

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Oct 10 09:38:19 CEST 2007

Hi, in order to define multivariate distribution functions with known
marginals, you can also use the copula package, e.g.,

library(copula)

x <- mvdc(normalCopula(0.75), c("gamma", "gamma"),
    list(list(shape = 2, rate = 3), list(shape = 3, rate = 2)))

x.samp <- rmvdc(x, 100)
dmvdc(x, x.samp)
pmvdc(x, x.samp)
contour(x, dmvdc, xlim = c(0, 2), ylim = c(0, 3))

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm