[R] Bootstrapping Contrasts for Repeated Measures ANOVA

Daniel Lakeland dlakelan at street-artists.org
Tue Oct 16 16:37:17 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 11:19:35PM -0500, Alex Baugh wrote:

> However, I don't know where to begin to write a program to do
> contrasts with a resampling technique.

select a random sample (with replacement) from the population with
factor level 1, and a random sample from the population with factor
level 2. Compute the difference in averages. This is a single sample
of the "difference of averages". Do this procedure several thousand
times. You will have a bootstrap distribution of the difference in
averages.

Am I missing some other issue?

--
Daniel Lakeland