[R] Bootstrapping Contrasts for Repeated Measures ANOVA

Alex Baugh alex.baugh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:19:35 CEST 2007

I have executed a Repeated Measures ANOVA with one DV (latency) and
one within subject factor (acoustic condtion: 3 levels) by
bootstrapping my sampling distribution of F from the empirical sample
distribution. I chose to resample because the sample distribution
deviates from normality a lot.

The overall F is significant and now I wish to decompose this with
contrasts to ask if latencies to acoustic condition #1 are different
than acoustic condition #2 + #3.

However, I don't know where to begin to write a program to do
contrasts with a resampling technique.

Any ideas would be terrific.

Thanks,
Alex