[R] MPI implementations of fanny or cmeans

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Tue Oct 23 04:10:49 CEST 2007

I've done a little digging, but I haven't been able to find an MPI or
snow (or any other distributed processing) implementation of fanny
(from cluster) or cmeans.

Is anyone aware of some implementations or addons which I've missed?
[I know of doi://10.1007/978-3-540-71351-7; but that's not for R]

Don Armstrong
[Currently not subscribed; M-F-T: set accordingly.]
--
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you. If you don't
bet, you can't win.