[R] incomplete latin square design

Lei Liu liulei at virginia.edu
Thu Sep 6 22:55:26 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I have a question on cross over design. There are 3 treatments, each
with 3 dose levels, a total of 27 treatment combinations. Each
treatment combination is given to a subject in 1 day. However, we can
only keep each subject for 9 days, i.e. each subject can have only
take 9 treatment combinations. This looks like a incomplete latin
square design. Is there any function in R to create such design? Thanks a lot!
Lei Liu
Assistant Professor
Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Department of Public Health Sciences
School of Medicine
University of Virginia

3181 Hospital West Complex