[R] New R website: R-Cookbook.com

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:15:10 CEST 2007

Hi Jeff,

That looks like a nice initiative.  However, if you are interested in
getting contributions from the community, it might be good to spell
out how others might use the content of the site.  Currently you have
copyright r-cookbook.com, but maybe you could consider a creative
commons (http://creativecommons.org/) license instead?

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/