[R] Types in grouped multi-panel (lattice) xyplot

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Fri Apr 11 09:19:23 CEST 2008

Deepayan Sarkar <deepayan.sarkar <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Try
> >  xyplot(val ~ loc | mouse, data = df,
> >        groups=valtype,
> >        type=c("p","l"),
>        distribute.type = TRUE,
> >        col=c("black", "blue"))

For all who like me had difficulties finding distribute.type in the docs: it is
documented in panel.superpose, which means you must know that panel.superpose is
active when there is a groups= argument.

Deepayan, would it be possible to have some cross-references in xyplot, such as:

distribute.type   see panel.superpose

There a few more hidden gems of that type when I browse through your examples.

Dieter