[R] 3-D-Plot

Edwin Sendjaja edwin7 at gmx.net
Thu Apr 17 07:46:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've got some problems. I hope someone can help me.

First question:
I am trying to get grid on scatterplot3d (from scatterplot3d package). It
seems that scatterplot3d draw on grip on X and Z side. Is it possible to get
Grid on the whole Box?

Second question:
Is it possible to use the standard package drawing 3d-plot(without
scatterplot3d) ?because now I have already 2d-plot. I just want to add the
z-axis.

Third question:
What is the best 3d-plot? it seems that scatterplot3 doesn't support anything(
like turning the box vertically. I think, angle parameter just turn the box
horisontally. I might wrong with this.

Thank a lot in advance

Edwin