[R] running strucchange?

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Sat Aug 2 23:29:27 CEST 2008

I would suggest imitating an example from the help page for the
function you're trying to use.

Since you haven't shown any example of what you tried, including
error messages, there's really no way anyone can help, beyond
generalities like mine. (Please review the posting guide, whose URL
is at the bottom of every email to r-help.)

-Don