[R] running strucchange?

Burgs sjh408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 19:51:29 CEST 2008

Greetings,

  I'm complety new to "R" and have a question.  I've read through a couple
of manuals but I'm having a problem with getting something run properly.
I'd like to attempt to use the "strucchange" package with some sample data
however I'm having trouble understanding the proper syntax of the commands
from which to do so.  I basically want to take some data I have and run it
through strucchange so as to be able to observe the plots.  Any suggestions
greatly appreciated.