[R] graphical user interface

Antje niederlein-rstat at yahoo.de
Tue Aug 5 09:18:15 CEST 2008

Hi Felix,

thanks a lot for the hint with the mailing list. I was not aware of its
existence... I'll give it a closer look.
To answer your questions:
- Complexity: I would prefer to be able to design on "each" level of complexity.
- Results: TextFiles and Graphs, ... also open
- Usage: Only for a few people
- Platform: Mac OS and Windows, (Linux)

Antje