[R] Time series, least squares line

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 23:59:38 CEST 2008

The zoo package can represent time and plot such time series
using both classic and lattice graphics
There are three vignettes that come with the package that you
can read for more info.  Also see ?zoo ?plot.zoo ?xyplot.zoo

Regarding ols see ?lm or the dyn or dynlm packages both of
which work with zoo objects.