[R] psychometric functions

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Thu Aug 21 14:40:27 CEST 2008

I am pretty certain a function for this model does not exist. Jan
Deleeuw or Dimitris Rizopolous may suggest otherwise. There is a package
for a model that would allow for the lower asymptote of the function to
be > 0; it does not however, allow the upper asymptote to vary from 1
(well, it tends to 1) and this is in the ltm package.