[R] psychometric functions

Mario Maiworm mario.maiworm at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Aug 21 15:16:28 CEST 2008

Thank you harold. Hmm thats bad news. I will have a look at the LTM package
but right now I feel like I should lean back and use matlab, and then get
the fit results into R for further analyses...
mario

Mario Maiworm
Biological Psychology and Neuropsychology
University of Hamburg
Von-Melle-Park 11
D-20146 Hamburg

Phone: +49 40 42838 8265
Fax: +49 40 42838 6591

http://bpn.uni-hamburg.de/Maiworm_e.html
http://cinacs.org

>>> for a model that would allow for the lower asymptote of the function