[R] clustering and data-mining...

losemind comtech.usa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:06:13 CEST 2008

Here is some recent update: Any thoughts?

I have collected a list of experiment result data. I put them into a
table.

There are N rows corresponding to N data points.

For i-th row, it contains data of the form y_i = f(a_i, b_i, c_i, d_i,
e_i, f_i),

where f is a possibly stochastic function, a, b, c, d, e, f are
variables.

Is there a way that I can visualize so many data in a better way?

I can do a histogram of all the y_i's, showing the distribution of
y_i's. That's what I can think of.

But how about those a_i, b_i, c_i, d_i, e_i, and f_i's. Any idea of
how to visualize them? I really want to do a good presentation.

Also, any way of linking y_i and f(a_i, b_i, c_i, d_i, e_i, and f_i's)
all together(both the inputs and outputs)?