[R] Examples of advanced data visualization

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:49:55 CET 2008

Since SVG has a lot of elements, Firefox is still under development to
support different elements in SVG; see:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/status.html

Currently animations won't work under Firefox 3.0.4, and all the rest
can be viewed using Firefox 3.0.4.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086