[R] match

Peter Alspach PAlspach at hortresearch.co.nz
Tue Dec 2 20:44:45 CET 2008

Tena koe Robert

You could first apply paste

apply(types, 1, paste, collapse=':')

and then match.

HTH ....

Peter Alspach

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disseminate, distribute or
 reproduce all or any part of this e-mail or attachments.  If you have received this
 e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all material pertaining to this
 e-mail.  Any opinion or views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
 sender and may not represent those of The New Zealand Institute for Plant and
 Food Research Limited.