[R] Writing a list help

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Dec 4 18:29:59 CET 2008

What are you planning to do with the file after it is created?

The best way depends on what you want to do.  The write.table function may not be the best choice, there are several functions for writing data to files including dump, write, cat, save, and probably others, some of these will write the entire list out in one step, some are more human readable than others (but the others may be more easily read back into R or into another program).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org