[R] Sink does not send graphs to sink file

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at wzw.tum.de
Fri Dec 5 16:46:58 CET 2008

> I am using sink() to send the results of my analyses to a text
> file. Unfortunately my graphs do not become part of the file.
> Is there anyway that I can have both the text and graphic
> output of my analyses appear in a file?

Well, how would you expect the graphs to be represented in a text
file? So the short answer is no you can't do that.

The longer and probably more helpful answer is: Have a look at
Sweave(). Sweave is a system which allows you to integrate R-code
with LaTeX formatting -- including the possibility to insert
graphs.

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Lehrstuhl für Genomorientierte Bioinformatik