[R] Downloading Reuters data from R

Tony Breyal tony.breyal at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:40:37 CET 2008

Hi Shubha,

I'm replying offlist because although I don't have an answer to your
question, i thought i would point you in the direction of Rmetrics
(http://www.rmetrics.org/rmetricsPackages.htm) as there might be
something in there that may be helpful if you don't get a more direct
answer from your thread. Or maybe a search on r-sig-finance (https://
stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/) might bring up something
helpful to you.

Hope that helps a little bit  :-)

Tony Breyal.