[R] Downloading Reuters data from R

Rory.WINSTON at rbs.com Rory.WINSTON at rbs.com
Thu Dec 11 17:13:42 CET 2008

Hi Shubha

I have created an extension DLL for downloading time series data from Reuters. You can download it from here:

http://www.theresearchkitchen.com/blog/archives/287

There is also a short manual available at the same location:

http://www.theresearchkitchen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/intro.pdf

I am currently in the process of uploading a separate extension DLL for retrieval of real-time data from Reuters.

Thanks
Rory

Rory Winston
RBS Global Banking & Markets