[R] Rpad graphics

Paul Hiemstra p.hiemstra at geo.uu.nl
Sun Dec 14 23:10:12 CET 2008

Ista Zahn schreef:
> I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum--please let me know if I
> should post somewhere else.
>
> I have Rpad version 1.3.0 set up on my webserver. It works, except
> that graphics are not displayed. They are created (i.e., when I run
> the example I see that graphics files are created in
> Rpad/server/xxxxxxxxx) but they don't appear on the web page.
> Everything else seems to be working. Any help getting the graphics to
> appear would be much appreciated. You can test the behavior at
> http://prometheus.scp.rochester.edu/Rpad if you like.
>
> Thanks,
> -Ista

Hi,

What piece of R-code produces the graph? By any chance using the lattice
package? Try wrapping your lattice-plot commands in print() statements.
But this is ofcourse a hunch, as you don't provide specifics on your
situation. (OS, 32 vs 64 bit, short reproducible example showing your
problem, etc).

cheers,
Paul

--