[R] Rpad graphics

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 00:30:48 CET 2008

I realize that the attached tiff file demonstrating that the Rpad
server in question *does* display graphical output (the lognormal
density and a green Kiwi volcano that the default code on teh server
input boxes)  will be scrubbed by the mail server, but it should end
up intact at Zahn's inbox. All I did was hit the "Calculate" button.

Running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and Firefox.