[R] Baffled: triggering error message with an sd result in odfWeave?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:24:46 CET 2008

I'd take a good look at trainlength, trainscores and traindev using str()
and summary(), and print at least part of each to the screen. If the same
line of code works with one dataset and not another, the problem is more
likely your data than your code.

If that doesn't help you figure it out, posting the str() and summary()
results here can help the R-helpers diagnose the problem.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org