[R] Reading from Google Docs

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:47:45 CET 2008

When I run>getDocs(con)

I get this error:
Error in getDocs(con) : could not find function "xmlParse"

Where should xmlParse be coming from?

You had asked where I got the idea to enter "con$getDocs()". I got it
from run.html. But now that you bring the words "In the future, we
might" to my attention I can see that I should not have tried it.

Farrel Buchinsky
GrandCentral Tel: (412) 567-7870