[R] I need course in R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Dec 19 11:24:04 CET 2008

xavier ordoñez wrote:
> I am interested to take a course in R. Someone know of some course in europe
> for the first semester of the next year?.

Yes, some, but hard to suggest commercial companies or universities and
certain courses, because it  depends on so many facts:

- the languages you understand
- the European regions that are fine for you to travel to
- the level and kind of R stuff you expect in the course (basics,
applications in a certain field, or "just" programming)
- your a priori knowledge about statistics

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges