[R] building packages for Linux vs. Windows

Erin Hodgess erinm.hodgess at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:07:56 CET 2008

Hi R People:

I sure that this is a really easy question, but here goes:

I'm trying to build a package that will run on both Linux and Windows.

However, there are several commands in a section that will be
different in Linux than they are in Windows.

Would I be better off just to build two separate packages, please?
If just one is needed, how could I determine which system is running
in order to use the correct command, please?

Thanks in advance,
Erin

--
Erin Hodgess