[R] Problems with aggregate

Martin Elff elff at sowi.uni-mannheim.de
Fri Feb 22 10:51:38 CET 2008

I guess it will save you some trouble to give the
results of 'aggregate' some other name than
'min' or 'max', as in

min.humanneph <- aggregate(as.numeric(humanneph[,2]),
	list(as.numeric(humanneph[,1])), min)

max.humanneph <- aggregate(as.numeric(humanneph[,2]),
	list(as.numeric(humanneph[,1])), max)

HTH,
Martin

--