[R] Problems with aggregate

Mcmahon, Kevin kwyatt.mcmahon at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:03:40 CET 2008

Thank you so much, Martin and Henrique!  I followed Martin's advice and everything worked great!  I'm sure Henrique's advice will also prove helpful, because it often asked for a 'FUN' that was missing, which I'm sure is match.fun(min). Anyway, I'm just glad it worked!  Thanks so much!

K. Wyatt McMahon, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Internal Medicine
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Lubbock, TX
79430
(806)743-4072