[R] run setwd at the launch of R

bunny , lautloscrew.com bunny at lautloscrew.com
Sun Jan 6 14:13:09 CET 2008

Dear all,

my R files (and the .csv files as well) are saved somewhere pretty
deep down my hard disk.
i have to chage to working directory therefore everytime i run R (i
run it on powerPC mac), which is disgusting.
using the setwd command at the beginning of an R script doesnt really
help because i have to find this file first by hand.

I am looking for possibility to run setwd during the launch process
of R are straight after it ... any suggestions ?

i would be very glad about good ideas or help !

thanks in advance

matthias