[R] Own classes in "histogram"

Denis Aydin Denis.Aydin at stud.unibas.ch
Wed Jan 16 15:12:07 CET 2008

Hi,

I try to make a histogram from a variable that contains the number of
shoots from about 1000 individuals from a specific plant species (the range is 1-110).
Those numbers are highly skewed to the right.

My question is: how can I make my own classes with the lattice
"histogram"?

I tried it with "breaks=c(0,5,10,15,20,25,110)" but my "25-110"-class is presented
as one huge bin ranging from 25 to 110.
Is there a way to plot this bin in equal size as the others?
And how is it possible to change the annotation of the x-axis, let's
say the last tick named ">25"?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
Denis