[R] version problems of rkward in ubuntu hardy repository

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:20:00 CEST 2008

Hi

I tried to install rkward under ubuntu hardy heron, but it tried to
use the one from the cran repository which was newer, but it did not
install. To be able to install rkward, I had to disable the cran
repository, install rkward, lock it's version and enable the
repository again.

I have the feeling, that the dependencies are not correct (it is
looking for libqt4GUI, but I have a libqt4-GUI from the ubuntu
repository).

Just for information,

Rainer

Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)