[R] Start preferred RGui

marciarr marcia.rocha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:42:41 CEST 2008

Dear R users,
I have been having a problem since I installed the new versions of TinnR and
R on my computer (1.19.4.7 and 2.6.0 respectively). I used to open R by the
command "start preferred RGUI", on the "R" tab of TinnR's menu.  But now,
since I updated both softwares (which was necessary for some compatibility
issue with Windows Vista), the path for my preferred RGui ( "C:\Program
Files\R\R-2.6.0\bin\Rgui.exe) changes every time I close Tinn-R to the
incomplete path "\bin\Rgui.exe". I have to re-set it then everytime I open
it... Is anyone having a similar problem? Any suggestions?
Thank you very much,
Marcia