[R] Start preferred RGui

Keith Jewell k.jewell at campden.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 12:54:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

See
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1741502&forum_id=481901

This is a bug in the current version of  Tinn-R (1.19.4.7).  As far as I
know version 1.19.5.0 hasn't been released yet. The workarounds suggested by
JCFaria and Dean don't work for me.

I still have to reset the RGui path each time I start Tinn-R. I anyone else
has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them!

Regards,

Keith Jewell

news:18400190.post at talk.nabble.com...