[R] Opening files from R terminal - appologies

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:43:56 CEST 2008

Hi Robin,

read.table() is the general import function, and read.csv() and read.csv2() are
very similar but have different defaults.

For learning the ins and outs of R, the keyword help search is very useful:
help.search("csv") would have sent you to read.table for data input.

There are also some useful reference materials available at www.r-project.org
that cover the basics, including data import and export.

Sarah

 In this directory is a file named

--
Sarah Goslee