[R] R-package install

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Jul 26 14:52:49 CEST 2008

cindy Guo wrote:
> Thank you, Brian and Mark,
>
> I tried the win-builder on http://win-builder.r-project.org/. Is this what
> you mean? I uploaded the source code, and I didn't get any email after
> couple of hours. It should arrive after half an hour, as it is said on the
> webpage. Do you know what can happen?

I do know, your package was not a source package, but some tarball with
some name ...

Please do use R CMD build in order to build a valid source package.

Please also rewrite the Maintainer field as:

Maintainer: Cindy Guo <cindy.guo3 at gmail.com>

as explained in the manuals that were cited in this thread already!

Uwe Ligges