[R] probleme with R CMD check

cgenolin at u-paris10.fr cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Tue Jun 3 00:32:13 CEST 2008

Hi the list.

I got a probleme with R CMD check. I run a package.skeleton on a very
simple code (four toy function, no probleme with the R CMD build). But
on the R CMD check packClassique, I get :

* checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... WARNING
Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :  aucun package nommé
'packClassique' n'est trouvé
Calls: <Anonymous> -> .find.package
Excecution hated [French=Exécution arrêtée]

See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter 'Creating R
packages' of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :  aucun package nommé
'packClassique' n'est trouvé
Calls: <Anonymous> -> .find.package
Exécution arrêtée

And so on.